Wednesday, April 20, 2016
11:45 AM - 12:30 PM
The presentation provides insight into both Enterprise and Business Unit level governance of data in conjunction with the alignment of disparate data sources into a Big Data Analytics Hub to enable business analytics. A use case focusing on Marketing Spends Analytics will highlight Intel’s best practices dealing with governing and aligning fragmented, geographically distributed, inconsistent data sources to drive insights into marketing effectiveness.
- Differentiation of enterprise versus business unit level data
- Different governance practices for the enterprise or business unit level data
- Strategies to identify a common dimensions/pivots at both the enterprise and business unit level
- Strategies to resolve data granularity challenges with business direction to enable consistent meaning
- Strategies for data matching/conformance
- Streamlined architecture for loading and organizing the information in the Big Data Analytics Hub to enable multiple business perspectives
- Marketing Spends Analytics Use Case
- Key learnings
David has 27 years of experience as a Developer, Data Analyst/Architect, and Enterprise Architect spanning manufacturing, finance, and sales & marketing. He is currently the Enterprise Architect for Retail Marketing at Intel Corp.
Stacie has over 30 years of experience as a Data Analyst/Architect and Enterprise Architect. Currently, she is the Customer and Supplier Master Data Architect at Intel Corp.